10 Things You Didn’t Know About Becoming a Published Author
If you think you know everything about being a published author, think again. There might be some things that you wish you might have known the moment you’ve made those irrevocable mistakes of being an author. Don’t wait for these mistakes to come. Make the move now.
- Book publishing is still business.
- It pays to hire an editor.
- Embrace feedback.
- Fiction needs embellishment.
- To be a writer, be a reader.
- Be involved.
- Self promoting is better than hiring marketing firms
- Book bloggers are your perfect advertisers.
- Reviews count.
- The joy of writing must remain
Apart from all these hype about book sales and marketing, you can’t go on any further if you don’t have the passion in writing.