0

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What alternative title would you choose for this book? The book club members and I personally could not come up with a title that fit and explained the book.

Did you like the way the book ended? Personally no, but it fit the story. Really hope the second book comes quickly. After reading such a good piece, can't believe we have to wait so long to find out more.

What did you like about it? Kai being a shape shifter. I have always loved reading shape shifting books. It opens your mind in ways you do not expect and this book definitely worked for me.
Who was your favorite character? Astrid was my favorite. She said, what she thought, regardless of what anyone else might think.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 Responses to "Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron"