0

Daimones by Massimo Marino

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Daimones (Daimones Trilogy, #1)Daimones by Massimo Marino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Which characters do you particularly admire or dislike? I would definitely pick Dan. He did everything in his power to make sure his family stayed safe.

Do you find the characters convincing? Although the situation is not real, I think the story reflects the drastic measures one would take to save his family.

Make a list of facts you learned from the story Dan worked at a place called CERN and he was fired. He was a physicist. Joe and Beth died in their beds. Thousands of winged black birds fell out of the sky. Twelve thousand penguins were found dead on a remote island in Chile. The family lived in Geneva.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 Responses to "Daimones by Massimo Marino"