0

Marching With Caesar: Civil War by RW Peake

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Was it a good book? Yes, this was a good book. Very glad I took the time to read this book.

Would you recommend it? I recommend this to anyone who enjoys war stories, ancient Rome, or just general history.

What did you like about it? Everything, I loved the thought and work the author put in this book. The research completed to write such a wonderful book overwhelms me. I am personally wondering how many hours research the author put in to write this.

What did you dislike? This is a wonderful book, but I did need to look up a few military terms. Would have been nice to have a glossary with these in the book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 Responses to "Marching With Caesar: Civil War by RW Peake"